- This event has passed.
Pathways: Healthcare Policy in Action
October 6, 2016 @ 3:30 pm - December 1, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
This program provides an opportunity for participants to connect with senior industry leaders and academic experts throughout a series of four comprehensive sessions. The sessions will be held in various Los Angeles locations. Early Careerists who are nominated and sponsored by CEO’s or C-Suite Leaders may participate. The program is limited to the first 40 participants who are nominated. Sponsorship is $200.
WHAT IS PATHWAYS?
Developed collaboratively by HCE and HASC, the Pathways program educates early careerists, healthcare professionals < 40 years of age, about key health policy issues and prepares them for our changing healthcare industry.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
This program will provide an opportunity for participants to connect with senior industry leaders and academic experts throughout a series of four comprehensive sessions. These sessions will be held from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm across various locations. The program is a combination of expert speaker presentations and interactive cohort participation.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The program is designed for early careerists who apply or are nominated by CEOs or C-Suite leaders. The program will be limited to the first 40 participants who apply or are nominated. First-priority consideration will be given to those early careerists who are both nominated and a current ACHE/HCE member.
2016 PROGRAM SESSION DATES:
Starts October 6th ends in November.
SPEAKERS IN THE PAST HAVE INCLUDED THE FOLLOWING:
- Duane Dauner, CEO California Hospital Association
- Assemblymember Mike Gatto, District 43
- Don Crane, President and CEO at CAPG
- Dimitrios Alexiou, FACHE, President & CEO Hospital Association of San Diego and Imperial Counties
- Jim Barber, President and CEO Hospital Association of Southern California
- Jeff Conklin, Vice President, Payer & Network Strategies Adventist Health
- Martin Gallegos, DC ,Senior Vice President Healthcare Policy and Communications Hospital Association of Southern California
- Susan Gallagher, PhD, MA, MSN, RN, CBN, WOCN, CSPHP, Senior Clinical Advisor at the Celebration Institute, Inc.
- And other hospital C-Suite executives
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Nominate and sponsor an early careerist member of your organization by Thursday, October 6 by completing the online nomination form https://hce-socal.org/pathways/pathways-nomination-form/. Sponsorship/registration is $200 and can be paid via this page.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please forward any question to EarlyCareerists@HCE-SoCal.org, or call Shauna Day, Director of Business Development, Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) at 213-538-0772.