Each year HCE produces College Bowl, a Jeopardy-like program, in which Graduate students from the various programs in the Southern California area compete. As you will see, HCE provides various networking and educational opportunities for future health care leaders. Use the links on the left to learn more.
This section also provides more information on how to attain the prestigious Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) credential.
ACHE Advancement to Fellow
Below are links to the various undergraduate and graduate programs in Health Administration throughout the Southern California area:
- California State University – Long Beach
- California State University – Los Angeles
- California State University – Northridge
- California State University – San Bernardino
- Concordia University – Irvine
- Loma Linda University
- University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of San Francisco – Orange County
- University of Southern California (USC)
- University of California – Irvine (UCI)