Healthcare Executives of Southern California’s BridgeRoads program enables collaboration between mid– and senior level healthcare leaders with members who are at an early point in their career. The goal of the program is to help build relationships that will allow mentors to share their expertise and protégés to receive guidance and support from seasoned professionals.
- Receive professional guidance, performance evaluation and general advice from an experienced and accomplished healthcare leader.
- Explore opportunities to learn, develop greater professional skills, and contribute to healthcare leadership for career advancement.
- Gain access to learning opportunities, resources and networking.
- Develop a professional development plan with their mentor.
- Provide professional guidance, encouragement and support to an aspiring healthcare executive.
- Get the opportunity to exchange new and fresh ideas with the potential future healthcare leaders.
- Invest in the next generation of healthcare leaders by sharing industry-specific knowledge and career advancement.
- Help develop a professional development plan with their protégé.
- Receive 4 points toward the ACHE Recognition Program for being a BridgeRoads mentor.
The Mentor-Protégé relationship may last well beyond the six-month duration of the formal Mentoring Program.
The 2021 Application Process is Now Open.
The application deadline is Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
All applicants are welcome, but preference will be given to HCE members.
The applications will be reviewed on a first-come basis.
Completing the application does not guarantee admittance to the mentoring program.
The program kick-off Meet & Greet event will be held virtually on Thursday, July 29, 2021 6pm-7pm. The event will be invite only, but please plan to attend if you are accepted into this year’s program.